Our Alliances & Partners
The Centre collaborates with like minded, professionally capable firms and people within Australia and Internationally. They, like us, are proud of their reputations and share a common view regarding the Resolution of Conflict, and are sources of insight, knowledge, expertise and inspiration:
- Centrum voor Conflicthantering (The Netherlands) – specialists in conflict management and mediation training.
- The Trillium Group – specialists in negotiation and mediation training.
- Konfliktkultur (Patera & Gamm OG) (Vienna, Austria) – directors and convenors of the International Summer School on Business Mediation, Admont, Austria.
- European Centre for Dispute Resolution (ECDR, Lithuania) – dispute prevention, management and resolution services in cross-border and international disputes.
- Association for International Arbitration – facilitating arbitration, mediation and general forms of dispute resolution internationally.
- Heyninck & Partners (Prague, Czech Republic) – commercial and business lawyers and mediators.
||Professional Collaborators & Partners:
- Drs. Linda Reijerkerk (The Netherlands) – international mediator, trainer and educator.
- Frank Handy (Melbourne, Australia) – mediator, trainer and educator.
- Jeremy Lack (Geneva & UK) – ADR Neutral, international mediator, trainer and educator.
- M Francesca Francese (Milan, Italy) – lawyer and international mediator.
- Dr Sallie Strickland (Sydney, Australia) – psychologist, mediator, trainer and professional counsellor.
- Daniel Bowling (San Francisco, USA) – ADR program staff attorney and specialist mediator.
- Prof. Dr Mario Patera (Vienna, Austria) – social scientist, educator and mediation trainer.
- Allan J Stitt (Toronto, Canada) – mediator, author and mediation trainer.
- Manon Schonewille (The Netherlands)– international mediator, educator and author of “Toolkit – Generating Outcomes”, SDU Uitgevers, The Hague, 2009
- Machteld Pel (The Netherlands) – international mediator, educator and author of “Referral to Mediation”, SDU Uitgevers, The Hague, 2008